We are always seeking dynamic, engaging, and enthusiastic tutors to join our team.
We provide extensive training and support, flexible schedules, and the following perks:
– paid travel time and travel bonuses
– increasing bonuses as tutors work with more students
– training stipend and paid continuing training time to ensure excellence
To qualify for an interview, applicants must:
– have completed at least a bachelor’s degree
– have a record of excellence on standardized tests
– score 700+ on all sections of a full-length diagnostic SAT or 32+ on all sections of a full-length diagnostic ACT.
If you’re interested in tutoring with Pinnacle Prep, please write to Pinnacle’s Tutor Manager, Dhaya, at email@example.com. In addition to your resume, cover letter, and three references, please include the days and times that you are available for a brief Skype interview this week (20-30 minutes). We look forward to hearing from you!